We are your Industry Weapon
Interested in working at Industry Weapon? We’re always looking for new talent! Listed below are our immediate openings. Don’t see one that matches you, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you can help make us a better company.
On a related note, we prefer video submissions over boring resumes. Nothing crazy. Just record a quick video, telling us a little bit about yourself, what you’re looking to do and why you’d be a great fit for our team. Make it funny, make it serious… make it whatever you want!
Lastly, you’ll notice we don’t have any salary ranges listed. We want to talk to everyone, regardless of your experience, education or salary requirements.
WHY INDUSTRY WEAPON?
- Fast-paced, energetic environment
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the world
- Matching 401k program
- Health insurance including dental
- Life insurance
- Short term disability
- 3 weeks paid annual leave
OPEN POSITION DESCRIPTIONS
The ideal Inside Account Executive at Industry Weapon is someone who is passionate, talented, and energetic. We are looking for someone with more energy than they know what to do with! Most importantly, we are looking for someone who is willing to learn. An Inside Account Executive should come in with the determination to conquer the world, but have the ability to learn and adapt to already established processes and techniques that have been refined by the existing sales team. The candidate must be able to establish outstanding client and partner relationships on a day to day basis to not only drive business but to also be the most forward facing piece of new customer and new partner relations. Candidate must have an intuitive understanding of social situations and aggressively work towards presenting our company in a positive light.Essential functions:
- Arrange and coordinate meetings with customers and partners
- Participate in conference calls, online/video presentations and any other interaction based meetings required to drive business
- Log details and follow up activities from customer and partner conversations
- Maintain and report on active opportunity pipelines
- Create presentations as required for sales opportunities
- Generate reports as specified by management
- Highly motivated with a strong attention to detail
- Must be highly organized
- Possess exceptional presentation skills
- Must be confident working in a merit equals reward environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic team atmosphere
- Bachelors Degree or business experience in related field
Please submit your resume and video to email@example.com